10 Ways to Save on Your Next Uncle Goose Online Order
When you order products totaling $75 or more from the Uncle Goose website, domestic shipping is free. Our average order is around $65.
The average shipping cost on a $65 order? It’s around $10.
You can do the math. Instead of paying for the shipping costs, could it be worthwhile to put a few extra items in your shopping cart? We think so.
With that in mind, here are five of our popular lower priced items.
1. Classic Letters, $2. You can order any letters you wish for a mere $2 apiece. The custom Classic Letters are one of our top selling items. People love spelling out names of children, nicknames, and special messages.
2. Specialty Letters, $3. Use your creativity to spell a word, name, or message that will look great in a contemporary home or office. You can order Specialty Letters in different colors as gift or home decorations. Love the ♥ block!
3. Upscale Orange Box, $5. Store up to 32 blocks in this deluxe chipboard box. Sturdier than our standard box, this option comes wrapped in premium orange paper. The Uncle Goose logo is printed on the box top.
4. Gift wrap, $6.50. If you’re sending blocks as gifts, this is an ideal solution. Choose from holiday or all occasion gift wrap. Pick 1 of 5 original Uncle Goose premium printed cards. We'll hand write your message on the card.
5. Canvas Bag, $10. We printed the debonair Uncle Goose logo on a rugged, eco-friendly canvas bag. This orange and white storage option is ideal for road trips. It also increases the tidiness factor in any play room.
Of course, there are five more ingenious ways to bundle your order to $75 or over. We scanned our stats for popular ways to save.
1. Pair two. Our most popular product is the Classic ABC block set. When you buy them, consider the Classic Lowercase ABC blocks, as well. These are companion sets. Keep the family together.
2. Splurge. At $84, Gosling Square Building Blocks are one of our top 10 toys. By ordering this popular building block set, you qualify for free shipping. Anything you add to the order is shipped free, as well.
3. Invest in education. The Women Who Dared Blocks, $64, are a top 10 best seller. When you buy this set, why not pair it with a lower cost item? Consider purchasing it with another educational set like the Planet Blocks, $20.
4. Go all in on science. People who buy Planet Blocks, $20, often add Moon Phase Blocks, $20; Constellation Blocks, $24; Dinosaur Blocks, $20; Fossil Blocks, $20; and/or Elemental Blocks, $38 to their shopping carts.
Those are the 10 ways our customers save on shipping costs. There are other configurations, of course. Perhaps you can find a way to reduce total costs and yet receive even more delightful Uncle Goose toys.